Best Burger Recipes – Garlic Basil Burger
Best Burgers – Garlic Basil Burger
Author: Bryan Bowers
Recipe type: Entrees
This is the first in our series of the best burgers for summer series. The savory flavors of this burger will knock your tastebuds for a loop.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¾ teaspoon dried basil
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 hamburger buns
- Combine ingredients in large bowl and mix well. Divide into four parts and form into patties. Cook on preheated grill 4 – 5 minutes on each side.
- Meanwhile brush buns with melted butter and toast 2 – 4 minutes on grill.
- Remove from grill and serve with condiments of your choice.
Like This Recipe? Get Our Cookbooks In Less Than 30 Seconds!