Best Burger Recipes – Mixed-Up Bacon Cheese Burger
Best Burgers – Mixed-Up Bacon Cheese Burger
Author: Bryan Bowers
Recipe type: Entrees
The second installment of our best burgers of the summer series. This burger is a mixed-up twist on the traditional bacon cheeseburger.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 6 – 8 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1½ cups of shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 4 hamburger buns
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Combine ingredients into bowl and mix well. Divide into four parts and form into patties. Cook on preheated grill 3 – 5 minutes on each side.
- Meanwhile, brush hamburger buns with butter and toast for 2 – 4 minutes.
- Remove from grill and garnish with desired condiments.
Like This Recipe? Get Our Cookbooks In Less Than 30 Seconds!