Author: Bryan Bowers
Recipe type: Breakfast
This hearty breakfast is a great start to a lazy weekend morning. Feel free to add additional veggies like mushrooms, or tomatoes but increase the cooking time by an additional 5 minutes.
- 4 – 5 small potatoes, diced
- 1 bunch fresh spinach, roughly chopped
- ½ onion, diced
- 2 slices raw bacon, diced
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 8 eggs
- 1½ cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Add layer of potatoes, onions, spinach to greased 9″ x 13″ baking pan. Add layer of cheese and continue layering until finished.
- In large bowl add eggs, milk, cream and whisk until well combined. Pour over top of potato mixture.
- Add bacon pieces to top and add additional cheese on top. Sprinkle garlic powder over and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes until cheese turns golden brown and potatoes are tender.
Like This Recipe? Get Our Cookbooks In Less Than 30 Seconds!