Author: Bryan Bowers
Recipe type: Entrees
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, pounded thin
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 cups fine breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 can 28 oz. (790g) San Marzano crushed tomatoes
- 2 cup fresh Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- Flat leaf parsley leaves for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Place chicken breast between plastic wrap and pound until thin.
- Add flour, breadcrumbs, salt and pepper to large bowl, mix well.
- In a frying pan, heat oil over medium high heat.
- Place each breast into eggs, dredge both sides with breadcrumb mixture.
- Fry each side for 3 minutes until golden brown.
- Place breasts in baking pan, cover with tomatoes. Sprinkle Parmesan and Mozzarella over each breast.
- Place in oven, bake until cheese begins to bubble, approximately 15 – 20 minutes. Garnish with parsley and serve over pasta.
You can find this amazing recipe plus many more in our cookbook:
Pickup your copy today!
Like This Recipe? Get Our Cookbooks In Less Than 30 Seconds!