Author: Bryan Bowers
Recipe type: Entrees
This spicy dish has amazing textures and is sure to please everyone in the family.
- 7 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 large russet potatoes, rinsed, cut into bit size pieces
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 lbs. chicken breast, cut into large pieces
- ½ cup flour
- 1 cup chicken broth
- ½ cup fresh peas
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat 4 tablespoons oil in pan over medium high heat. Add potatoes, garlic, cayenne pepper, oregano, and season with salt and pepper. Cook until browned approximately 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat 3 tablespoons oil to large oven safe skillet over medium high. Coat chicken with flour, season with salt and pepper, and cook 3 – 5 minutes on each side until browned. Add broth to pan and deglaze. Add peas, and potatoes to skillet, stir well, and put in oven for 15 minutes. Remove and serve.
Like This Recipe? Get Our Cookbooks In Less Than 30 Seconds!