Decadent Flourless Chocolate Cake
Flourless Chocolate Cake
Author: Bryan Bowers
Recipe type: Desserts
This recipe is amazingly decadent and rich so be sure to only serve small portions for your guests.
- 8 oz. bittersweet (60% cacao) chocolate
- 8 oz unsalted butter
- 5 eggs, separated
- ¾ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2½ teaspoons vanilla
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease springform pan and set aside.
- Using double boiler melt chocolate and butter, remove from heat.
- Add egg whites and salt to mixer and beat until stiff, set aside
- In medium bowl add yolks, sugar, vanilla and beat until well combined. Fold chocolate into yolk mixture then fold in egg whites.
- Pour into pan and bake 45 minutes until tooth pick comes out clean.
- Remove from oven, remove springform and allow to cool.
- Dust with powdered sugar and serve.
Like This Recipe? Get Our Cookbooks In Less Than 30 Seconds!