Photo credit: susan-thinkingoutloud.blogspot.com
Author: Bryan Bowers
Recipe type: Side Dishes
- 1 lb. (450 grams) ground beef
- 12 oz. (330 grams) Italian sausage, casing remove, crumbled
- 4 cups marinara sauce
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup Italian parsley, chopped
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix ground beef, sausage and bread crumbs in large bowl.
- Add cheese, parsley, Italian seasoning, eggs, and milk; salt and pepper to taste.
- Use hands to mix everything until thoroughly combined.
- Roll meatball mixture into balls to your preferred size.
- In large pan heat olive oil over medium heat, add meatballs and cook approximately 10 minutes until browned.
- Drain on paper towel, set aside.
- Put meat sauce in large pot, bring to a boil over medium heat. Add the meatballs, simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with pasta or bread.
Like This Recipe? Get Our Cookbooks In Less Than 30 Seconds!