Author: Bryan Bowers
Recipe type: Entrees
The spicy sweet flavors of this dish make it highly addicting. This one’s a favorite in our house.
- 1 lb. thinly shaved beef (similar to Philly cheese steak meat)
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 7 garlic cloves, minced
- ¾ cup soy sauce
- ¾ cup of brown sugar, packed
- 1½ teaspoon ginger root, grated
- 3 teaspoons crushed red pepper
- 1 bunch green onions, thinly diced
- Cooked white rice
- Heat sesame oil over medium heat in large pan, add meat, garlic and cook until browned.
- Drain fat and add soy sauce, sugar, ginger, and red pepper to pan. Simmer for 2 – 3 minutes until flavors combine.
- Serve over rice and garnish with green onions.
Like This Recipe? Get Our Cookbooks In Less Than 30 Seconds!