Author: Bryan Bowers
Recipe type: Side Dishes
My dear old mum found this recipe online and made it her own with some special adjustments.
- Yellow onion, chopped
- 2 garlic gloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Large zucchini, sliced thin
- Large yellow squash, sliced thin
- 2 large tomatoes, sliced thin
- Large sweet potato, sliced thin
- 1½ cups shredded cheese
- 2 teaspoon thyme
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400. Grease 8×8 pan, set aside.
- Heat oil in pan over medium heat, add onions, garlic, and cook until tender approximately 4 – 6 minutes. Spread onion mixture on bottom of pan.
- Add vegetables slices standing up in pan rotating colors. Season with thyme, salt and pepper. Cover with foil and cook 40 min.
- Remove foil, sprinkle with cheese and cook 10 –12 minutes until golden brown.
Like This Recipe? Get Our Cookbooks In Less Than 30 Seconds!