Savory Breakfast Casserole
Sometimes you just want to throw everything into a pan to make a quick and easy casserole. That was the inspiration this morning since I didn’t want to make everything separate and risk things getting cold.
- 20 oz. package hash browns, thawed
- 16 oz sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 8 slices thick bacon
- 1 onion, chopped
- 5 eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook bacon in large pan over medium heat, reserving drippings.
- Add onion to pan with drippings and cook 5 – 7 minutes until tender.
- Grease 9 x 13 pan, add hash browns, 1 cup of cheese, sour cream, onions and crumbled bacon, mixing well.
- Add remaining cheese, season with salt and pepper and bake 30 minutes.
Like This Recipe? Get Our Cookbooks In Less Than 30 Seconds!