Slow Cooker Beef Taco Soup
Today the weather turned cold and began to rain. Naturally my mind turned to comfort foods and keeping warm on a cold night. And that’s how this recipe was born. 🙂
- Onion, chopped
- 16 oz. can chili beans
- 15 oz. can black beans
- 15 oz. can corn
- 8 oz. can tomato sauce
- 12 oz. chicken broth
- Two 14 oz. cans diced tomatoes
- 4 oz. can diced green chilies
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning
- Shredded Mexican blend cheese
- Sour cream
- Crushed tortilla chips
- Spray slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Break apart beef and add to cooker. Add remaining ingredients, mix, and cook on low 7 hours.
- Garnish with sour cream, crushed tortilla chips and shredded cheese.
Like This Recipe? Get Our Cookbooks In Less Than 30 Seconds!