Author: Bryan Bowers
Recipe type: Soups
This spinach egg soup is light and is great on a mild Spring evening.
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 4 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 2 cups fresh spinach, chopped thin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat chicken broth in saucepan to boil.
- In bowl beat eggs, add cheese, basil, parsley and mix well.
- Slowly pour egg mixture into boiling broth while whisking continuously for 1 minute.
- Add spinach and cook approximately 2 minutes.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve in bowls and garnish with Parmesan cheese.
Like This Recipe? Get Our Cookbooks In Less Than 30 Seconds!